Wednesday, March 4, 2009

To Protect And Entertain

04/02/09. Today was sweet. I slept in till 11 then got up and played dow2 till 3. Then I went to uni. My course was programming and it was pretty sweet. We are using a program called 'Processing' and our first assignment is to spell our name using shapes (tehe so easy). The program is a bit tedious at this time though because what I am trying to do could be done so much easier ( think of it like when you were first learning algebra and they tell you to use the formula but then they give you questions where you don't need the formula cause the answer is so obvious). I got home at 10:30 which sucked balls and i have a lecture at 8am tomorrow which is just a dick in the face. In my class today there was only me and one other person who came to uni straight from school (which was weird but cool).

My eating patterns have been completely transformed bcause of the awkward positioning of most of my classes so i wake up and I'm not hungry which is just weird. I have to eat vegies for dinner because they are the only thing whoch I can be bothered to cook at 10:30 so maybe this late night courses thing is for the better...

I'm sorry adoring fans but i really cannot be bothered to write any more tonight but i promise ill make it up to you with tomorrows blog as i have all day to write...

STATUS UPDATES
*I love my course
*It rocks
*I cannot believe I have to wake up so early tomorrow
*The 453 bus should really come more often
*I'm going to go swimming tomorrow!!!
*There is no L in the word 'face'

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"You spoiled the mood like an anorexic nude"
Drapht

No comments:

Post a Comment