Thursday, March 5, 2009

If You Liked Joop Try Jeer

05/02/09. I had my 2 lectures for the week and I was at uni by 8 (mega groan). They sucked and I listened to them then went home. When I got home I headed off straight away again as I needed to do some grocery shopping. IT WAS THE BEST FUN EVER. Seriously, there are so many choices, all you do is walk around with a huge moving crate and drop goodies in it. I stocked up with chips, chocolate, cookies and 1 or 2 apples for good measure. I also bought some new deoderant called 'Jeer' (thank you Jeer for giving me my new blog title).

Besides that I am pretty bored at the moment and eager too meet up with the 18+ gang tommorow night and watching cool 18+ content. I'm gonna go cook and incredible amount of meat seeing as I bought enough for me and my sister and she said she will never be home :(

STATUS UPDATES
*I'm eager for friday/the weekend so I can have some catchupsies with peopl
*I didn't go swimming today coz it smelled too much like chlorine at southbank
*I'm pregnant

QUOTE OF THE DAY
'Games designers are the all singning, all dancing crap of the world'
Arash Mohebi

2 comments:

  1. you mean it smelt to much like children's urine at southbank...

    harharr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah childern, 'cos adults don't do that stuff, right...?

    Don't eat all the meat, that can cause constipation. Just letting you know :)

    ReplyDelete