Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Let Me Hold You Little Man

It is 03/02/09 and i have been reassured after today that not all my classes will be as daunting as sketching. Today I had 'digital production' which didn't start until 4pm so i got a considerable sleep in. My course today outlined that we will use photoshop and final cut pro predominantly, which rocks because I have some knowledge in those areas already AND it is closer to film which is what I wanted to get into first anyway. That was pretty much the day....... I caught the bus home and got home at like 9-ish and had to do craploads of housework because I am home alone. Then I had a healthy serve of chopped up frankferts and pasta for dinner..

AND THATS ABOUT IT

My course at uni seems to be for the people who didn't get good enough OPs to get into film or animation so there are alot of people in the same preverbial boat as me :p

I did learn one interesting thing at uni today and that is that the average male cannot outrun a badger. The reasoning for this is very simple - the most logical time for a man to see a badger is when he is hunting in the woods, but a clever hunter would know not to hunt near badger dens because large animals would not inhabit the near proximity of them, hence making the badger dens an ideal toilet. Know if the hunter is squating down to the badger den with his pants down, how fast do you think he is really going to be?

STATUS UPDATES
*My Bloody Valentine tomorrow!
*I don't have uni till 5pm tomorrow tehe
*My feet blister too much when i wear thongs
*I wish I was a hamster

QUOTE OF THE DAY
'Two drinks are enough! Money can't buy courage!'
Shoalin Master

1 comment:

  1. Where did you learn the badger stuff from? It actually makes a lot of sense, lol.

    ReplyDelete